Thursday, April 30, 2009

Taiwan Geography


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1ale5QlqDI

This is a quick video on Taipei in Taiwan, and it is a little travel visual. As learning in Geography, China believes they own Taiwan, yet Taiwan says it's an independant country. Watching the video, I realized that it is very visual that Taiwan has alot of Chinese culture. Now this may be obvious to some, but I would think that if I wanted to break away from a country claiming they own me, I would want to get rid of anything that reminds me of them. Also, being a small little land (Island), there are not very many luxurious beaches. There are alot of natural rock forms on the coast land that are caused because of where the land sits compared to the plate techtonics.

Also, Taiwan has a strong economy of its own. Many people in Taiwan live in the cities which is where most of the population live. The cities are well advanced, and it is a booming group of people in the worlds economy.

No comments:

Post a Comment