Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Spring Break

I went back home to Houston. It is nice to be back in the city life. I can stand Seward, but I'm a city boy. Houston has 4.5 million people. That means that my home town is 3 times the size of the entire state of Nebraska. There is actually diversity there. We have beaches, and alot more things that this state has never heard of. Although Seward is a great place for college because it is quiet, and small. There are not many distractions, and you meet people from all over the country.
All I did at home was basically relax. I went to the rodeo and saw Josh Turner live in concert. When I came home, I realized that my other car had been broken into in my drive way. When I pulled up closer, I realized that the man who broke in was still inside. It was pretty sweet little beat down. Anyway, nothing was taken, except the mans ego. But thats Houston for you. There is never a dull moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment